Monday, February 22, 2010

Would a light blonde hair color look good with pale skin? I heard it just makes you look paler.?

As long as it's a shade darker than your skin tone, I think it would look fine. My friend with super-pale skin and light blond hair is really pretty, and I think her hair color works well for her (so I'm sure it will work for you too!)Would a light blonde hair color look good with pale skin? I heard it just makes you look paler.?
if it's very light it makes indeed paler, unless you have some tin..





*answer mine*





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AobA2lm9XNU4XYsTW6776JXsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090910173633AAqc3VdWould a light blonde hair color look good with pale skin? I heard it just makes you look paler.?
unless you got a tan than it would look dropp deaddg.


but i think the paler you are the darker of the color you should go


my hair wuz like a light aubern and my skin wuz WHITEE'


and nothing worked on me for tanning so i just dyed my hair black(:
tends to make you look washed out go a little darker

No comments:

Post a Comment