Wednesday, February 24, 2010

How do I get my blonde hair color back ?

My natural color is light brown, but I've been dying it light blonde for years. Mostly myself, but sometimes at the saloon. I've been using the same color /brand for about a year, but recently tried a different brand. I don't think I kept it on too long, but it came out very white, almost grey, which was not the look I was going for. I hated it!!!! So then, I figured I'd die it darker just so I don't walk around with grey hair, because I knew If I try to die it dark, It would probably come out a shade or 2 lighter anyways. The color was called Dark Blonde and that's how it came out.. kinda beige-looking and I didn't hate it. But then, it's been about 2 weeks and it kinda washed out and I'm starting to hate it again. I just want to go back to the beautiful /golden blonde I had before!!!! How do I do it ??? I ask because I don't want to make it white/grey again and I'm afraid the color is not gonan take? How long should I wait before dying it blonde again?How do I get my blonde hair color back ?
First, if you actually went to a SALOON to get your hair done, you have more problems then just hair. lol





To answer your question, if your hair is a beigh blonde now, you should be able to go pick out the exact color blonde you want and use it. Don't pick a shade or two lighter or darker, get the shade you like the look of. OH, and do the swatch test they tell you to do in order to know how long to leave it on because the bleached hair you have now will absorb color quicker than normal. Try to pick a color with a golden base, not a blue or violet base.How do I get my blonde hair color back ?
well dye your hair the same color or go to the salon you go to and ask for the brand they used on your hair that's what i did and it could be you stayed in the sun too much
Go to a salon.

No comments:

Post a Comment