Sunday, February 28, 2010

Blonde Hair Coloring?

I'm going to be getting my hair colored at the salon this week (again, over a dark red/brown color) and I wondered if it would be possible (and look right) to dye it blonde.





I am aware that the stylist would have to bleach my hair before they colored it and would this be too much damage for my already damaged hair to take?





Also, I am caucasian with a medium skin tone, dark brown eyes and light brown eyebrows. My hair is wavy/curly and falls roughly 3 inches below my shoulders. My natural hair color is a light to medium brown.





Do you think it would be a good idea to go blonde?Blonde Hair Coloring?
I think if you went blonde right away it may be too much for your hair to take. I'd suggest getting some blond highlights or going full blown blonde in stages.. so your hair isn't ';Shocked'; You should ask your stylist about this.. she should have the perfect answer for you- and if you feel like you can't talk to her about, maybe you should find a salon where you can! Hope this helpsBlonde Hair Coloring?
i would go to one of those websites that you can put in a pic of yourself, and try different shades of hair color to see if you would look ok if you went to blond....





http://makeover.ivillage.com/IVillage/fl鈥?/a>





http://www.beautyriot.com/imweb/instantM鈥?/a>
awe, just put chunks of blond in your hair, because people won't take you seriously if you go blond, for some reason. And if this is your boyfriends idea, get a wig. good luck in your ventures!!
I would not go for all out bleaching that really would be to hard on your hair if it's dry %26amp; damaged. Try med hi-lites for now and start a deep conditioning treatment. Within a few weeks you'll be ready for all over lighting.
I think that if you look good in the color blonde then do it . If you like the blonde hair then try it you clould always cahnge your hair back to your hair color
Well what i did was i dyed it dark brown. Then i bought this product ';Sun in'; it really worked
NO


Stay the way you are.


Blondes are SO last century

No comments:

Post a Comment