Monday, February 22, 2010

I used a blonde hair color and it turned my hair orange how can i get the orange out of my hair?

go to the local beauty supply a get Jazzing hair rinse in a coffee been apply to hair for 5 mins. covered rinse and shampoo. you can repeat if color isn't right with a mocha rinse. this wont damage your hair because it on the cuticle not in the cuticle. (by the way Clear rinses are a great way to get rid of the frizz) when you get ready to do a touch up get Texture and tones light golden brown and you shouldn't have a problem. hope it helps.





PLZ don't add any bleach to your hair you WILL be bald within 24hrs. leave bleach to the professionals PLZ!!!!!!!!!!I used a blonde hair color and it turned my hair orange how can i get the orange out of my hair?
You should go to a hair stylistI used a blonde hair color and it turned my hair orange how can i get the orange out of my hair?
You should have bleached your hair before you applied the dye.


Bleach it now and then apply more dye later.


You'll be fine
there is no way just wait till ur hair grows and the color wears off like this other gurl she has blonde hair she turned it red and now its orange they call her one of those troll dolls the ones with the hair mess up bad
you need to use a stronger bleaching product or cover the orange with a darker base, but it will not be blond. If you want it blond, use stronger bleach and try some sitting under a hair dryer while it process. Good luck. I once had baby poop green hair from not using strong enough chemicals.
go to a salon and have a professional do it.





its expensive but its better than frying your hair and being bald

No comments:

Post a Comment