Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Does permanent blonde hair color fade back to your original color or close? (Long but I really need some help)?

My hair has been dyed once a month, all over, with a permanent hair color for years. Needless to say, this has caused a lot of damage and breakage to my hair. I want to stop dying it and let it grow out. Its been 6 weeks since I last colored and my roots are growing out. My roots are probably 1-2 shades darker than the rest of my hair. My natural hair color is a level 7, approximately, the very ends are a level 10 (grown out bleach, so I know that won't fade), and the middle part that hasn't been bleached, just dyed blonde, is a level 8.5. I'm just wondering if the part I just dyed blonde (didn't bleach), will fade close to my natural hair color over time? Right now the roots don't contrast sharply with the color at all, and I want to know if the color will fade so my look will be even more seamless. Thank you!Does permanent blonde hair color fade back to your original color or close? (Long but I really need some help)?
kinda confusing, but if the dyed part of your hair is darker than you roots than it will fade over time slightly, if the dyed part is lighter than your roots it will not fadeDoes permanent blonde hair color fade back to your original color or close? (Long but I really need some help)?
If you go to a professional they can dye your hair the same as your natural color without so much damage. Bleaching damages your hair pretty bad, dying it not so much.
these numbers are fine, pic would be awesome
No, they won't fade to an old darker color. Once you have lightened your hair weather by bleach or color, you have removed natural pigment from the hair. It is gone and won't come back. If you want to go back to your natural then go to a salon and dye it back. Salon quality color is far less damaging to your hair and you will get much better results.

No comments:

Post a Comment