Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Would I look good blonde? hair coloring advice helpful :)?

I've always wanted to go blonde but I don't know if it would look good with my skin tone. maybe some highlights? my skin is getting slowly but surely darker from tanning (I know it's bad for my but I use an oil with spf)


thanks :)





http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=16c48kz%26amp;s=3Would I look good blonde? hair coloring advice helpful :)?
You would look good as a blonde. I think that everyone can go lighter, the right shade is just very important.





You would look best with a GOLDEN BLONDE color, if the color of your skin is the same as in your picture.


From what I can see in your picture you have red in your hair now. I would suggest that you get your hair done by a professional. The red in your hair could easily become brassy and orange when you lighten it.





You would not look good with icy blonde or ashy blonde hair. You should stick with blondes that have a golden base. If you decided that you want to go all blonde, not just highlights, which I think would look really cute on you, your eyebrows look like a good color for a natural blonde. This is good because it won't look as harsh as someone who has black eyebrows. You could always lighten them too if they make you feel self conscious.





I continually switch my hair from blonde to brown. My natural color is dark brown. Being blonde makes me happy. It is always a good change. Just make sure that you do not end up with orange hair. And you are going to have to moisturize it a lot if you need to bleach it to turn it blonde. (which with that red in your hair I am sure you will have to)





E-mail me if you'd like anymore advice.Would I look good blonde? hair coloring advice helpful :)?
pictures can be deceiving with lights and etc......your hair appears to be a little auburn, i do not suggest blonde all over your are to fair and you would look more washed out even w/ your beautiful eyes i would suggest a little blonde highlights small pieces and maybe even low-lights( a few shades lighter than your own hair) but i think you would be very dissatisfied with blonde all over i have been a cosmetologist for 25 yrs and top cosmetologist for my state in competition
How to select hair color based on skin complexion


http://geebal.blogspot.com/2008/05/how-t鈥?/a>
Your hair and that blue top make your eyes pop. You can if you want to but you certainly don't need to. You do know your grades will drop and you won't be able to find your way home or remember your own name, don't you? LOL 8~)
um i like your hair the way it is now. i think you should kinda keep it like that. maybe what you oculd do is to get it lighter slowely and if you like it then you could keep it that color or whatever. its all up to you :D
yea but i would try highlights first just to see if you like it so that you wont make a drastic change.that you may not like.
yea... it would look good... i suggest not getting curls... it'll hide your face.... get the layers though.. that would look really cute! make sure you dye your eyebrows too or it will look totally fake!
yeah i think if you dye your hair blonde, then get layers, then you should curl your hair you would look great
u aredy look hott if u go blonde people are goin to think difreent abut u and u would look way better and nice blue eyes
yeah! you would look amazing in dirty blonde. =)
oh ya definitely it would look so pretty with your eyes!
yes, you will and you have pretty eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment