Friday, February 26, 2010

Any blonde hair coloring kits that wont make your hair brassy?

I have naturally medium brown hair...but right now their are lighter shades of brown and blonde highlights with my normal medium brown underneath.


I dont want to go spend $70 on another highlight session... so I was wondering what at-home coloring kits are good (and any particular blonde shades look nice) and dont make your hair brassy?


I wanted like a dark blonde color..... I wont bleach because I have fine hair and my hair stylist said I can NOT bleach my hair no matter what.





Any suggestions?Any blonde hair coloring kits that wont make your hair brassy?
My natural color is a medium ash blonde, and the box dyes always turn my hair brassy, if not completely orange. I either have to spend the money and get it done professionally, or use the bleach kits...at least I think they're bleach. The Clairol highlighting kit with the cap - whether or not it's bleach, it turns my hair a nice blond without being brassy.


Try buying dye at Sally Beauty. I've never done this, but I think they have professional colors there that your stylist would use.Any blonde hair coloring kits that wont make your hair brassy?
i dont home dye my hair anyone i get it profesionally done. when i did i liked Feria if your gonna home dye it dont expect the color to come out like it says on the box. its usually a shade or 2 lighter or darker and in my case a totally different color. I would get it professionally done but thats just me
Garnier Fruitese is a really good brand for hair. I currently have red hair and my mom has blonde highlights. It looks really nice.
  • myspace songs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment