Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Do I suit my new blonde hair color?? pic!?

I recently got my hair dyed blonde, and what a long process it was! lol.


It took 5 hours at the salon, just to bleach and dye my hair.


Anyway..does this blonde shade suit me? And what color does it look to you? I'm hoping it doesn't look orange =/ my mom says it looks a light reddish blonde/strawberry blonde.


(Yes I know I look bad, Idc though)


http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/333/p鈥?/a>


I would like to go lighter though, I want more of a natural looking blonde. Or should I just add some platinum highlights to light it up? On my next hair appointment of course.Do I suit my new blonde hair color?? pic!?
you look like haley williams from paramore and if u go lighter it would look badDo I suit my new blonde hair color?? pic!?
Your mum is right its PUREE Orange / Ginger ! No blonde in it ATALL It doesnt look professionally done if its supposed to be blonde. I would stay dark But if you want to go blonder get different shades of blonde throught it. Also i think your eyebrows are a bit too dark to carry off the whole blonde look. Usually i think light brown eyebrows and blonde hair go well together but not with your colour hair sorryy.


%26amp; btw no one is asholes on this sight.. You asked for the opinions !
i think you should go a little lighter at your next appointment! If you do, You should get your eyebrows lightened a little too, but i don't think that would matter to much if you don't. But yes i think you should go a little lighter next time!
yeah, it deff doesnt look blonde. I had my hair dyed a bleach blonde and it came out very light.


but if you want to stay blonde you should deff go a lot lighter! maybe even like almost a white blonde. But make sure you do your eyebrows as well otherwise it wont look that great on you
OMG. IT LOOKS HORRIBLE.


seriously, stick to your dark hair.


i already know the dark would look better then that!


DYE IT BACK. youre gonan get made fun of, sooo badly.
i think it looks ok but it is a little orangish


if u want some color, i would go with some lowlights first, and then some light-but not platinum!- higlights
You do not have the skin tone of a natural blonde. Going lighter will only lead to disaster.
It definitely has a red tint to it. I would skip the platinum and go more for a dirty blond color.
uggh please go back to brown ... your skin tone does not suit a blonde it suits a brunette ... 5 hours of your life wasted :(





btw we are not assholes
as for ANSWER QUEEN:





it doesnt matter


my bff has light blonde hair and she has dark eyebrows





it looks fine! i like it! it does suit you!
DO YOUR EYEBROWS.....people always forget that...then it looks totally fake....going lighter will wash you out i think....but i like this color
oh no your orange! def looks bad


you should be a rich, chocolate brown hun!
Other than the eyebrows, it looks fine.


:)
the hair looks strawberry blond to me....... you should stick with brown with blond highlights
it looks really bad
it does look a bit orange.
NO! go back to brown!
i think you wolud look better with darker hair.


don't go lighter
yea go back to brown and if ur not gonna at least do ur eyebrows plz
  • myspace songs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment