Sunday, February 28, 2010

Blonde hair coloring?

Ok the story is my hair is a natural kinda dark blonde... now its a light blonde but my roots have grown out over an inch and i want to go a bit lighter... so if i use a home kit to go about 3 shades lighter will it become brassy and will it even out my darker roots or will they still be darkerBlonde hair coloring?
It depends on the kind of blonder. I would suggest getting a 30 Minute Blonding kit. They sell them in proffesional salaon stores. But yes it should even out just heat more of the roots then other hair.Or go a few shades lighter on the roots.Blonde hair coloring?
You could still bleach or dye your hair blonde. I suggest going to sallys and getting some toner. That will eliminate the brassyness and any other unwanted color giving you a nice blonde color
blonde and www.1life1million.com better than yahoo google omg they made me a millionaire

No comments:

Post a Comment