Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What color is closest to a Golden Blonde hair color for hair extensions,(link provided!)?

I am getting hair extensions (link below), but I need to know which color is closest to a medium golden blonde. I don't really think I want to spend $30 on a color ring just to see my hair color. Thanks!





Link to page is right under, but just look at the colors and tell me what looks like a medium golden blonde. :)





http://www.hairextensions.com/product.ph鈥?/a>What color is closest to a Golden Blonde hair color for hair extensions,(link provided!)?
they're all either too light or too dark to match up with a golden blonde. I say try somewhere else for hair extensions or dye your hair to match up with one of those swatches so that it looks nice.


Good luck(:What color is closest to a Golden Blonde hair color for hair extensions,(link provided!)?
Honestly none of them are golden blonde. Except the last one is more golden than white blonde. The color wheel would not even help in your situation. Its hard to tell because I haven't seen your hair color. Maybe you should go in person to pick out your extensions. Or you could order the extensions online and then take them to a salon to have them colored to match your hair. As long as they are human hair, not synthetic hair.





Also you could go with a different website or hair extension company that will offer different colors. Good luck.
none of them look golden blonde to me, not alot of choices for the $$$$....I'd try ebay.

No comments:

Post a Comment