Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Will dark ash blonde hair color lighten medium brown hair?

My hair color is a medium to dark brown color naturally. It's a bit lighter now because I've been using honey in my condish (honey is a good humectant, and also has a small amount of peroxide which lightens hair over time). I just want my hair to be a shade lighter for summer - nothing dramatic. I took a ';which shade for you'; Clairol quiz and got dark ash blonde as my shade. But do you think it would do anything, or do I need bleaching just for a small lightening job? I definitely don't want to get bleach anywhere near my hair again. I had a bad highlighting job from a salon, and DON'T want to go to salons for coloring anymore. But, I once used a light brown shade on my hair, which didn't do a thing. Should I try dark ash blonde, esp. since my hair is already lighter than normal from the honey and being in the sun? Again, I don't want blonde hair or highlights - just an all-over medium brown shade.Will dark ash blonde hair color lighten medium brown hair?
ye i think that would work great, maybe try using just a little bit of it at first, and if it doesnt change it enough, use the rest of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment