Monday, February 22, 2010

I'm thinking of coloring my hair. Could I pull off a Blonde hair color?

My family is hesitant about my choice in color. My sister is a hairdresser and likes my hair dark, but I'm wanting somethingg a little different from my normal brown. Could I pull off a blonde, or Blondish hair color? and If not, what color would look nice?





This is me:


http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage%26amp;friendID=79459268%26amp;albumID=665904%26amp;imageID=37372770I'm thinking of coloring my hair. Could I pull off a Blonde hair color?
i definitly think you could do it.


you have similar features to sara paxton .


her hair is like platinum, i think you could definitly pull it off, it would be veryyy glam.





do your eyebrows though!!





i hate when ppl dye their hair and dont match lol , like this girl i worked with had beautiful red hair and she died her hair black and left her eyebrows red ... it looked retarded, so yeah, dye them brows! your eyebrows arnet too too dark though so it might be alright.





google sara paxton soo you can see what im talking about :)








also, a super dark brown would look good on you as well, your eyes would really pop cause there not dark, it would look really good i think...I'm thinking of coloring my hair. Could I pull off a Blonde hair color?
Hi! Maybe you can just add some highlights or something? The only reason I say that is because I just went sort of strawberry blonde from dark brown, and even though I like it, it STINKS dealing with roots.





That's the only reason I would suggest not going all blond. But whatever you choose it'll look nice!





Lisa :)
hmmm i wouldn't go all over blonde i would gradually work my way up to it. do some lighter shades of what you have and add some highlights in a dirty blonde. keep going a little lighter and then by summer you should be blonde. if you go all over blonde right now it may be to much of a sudden change. you'll freak and cry and hate your hair.
a dark blonde might work okay but i don't think it would be your best look. your natural color is pretty. don't go dark (like black or auburn) that would make you look washed out. i think a strawberry blonde would be really pretty on you.
you will look nice in any color. my suggestion is that you have serious highlights put in and maybe it will boost the strawberry in your color.
anyone can pull off a blonde colour you just have to get the right shade for your skin tone.


thing is to dye dark hair lighter you have to use stronger chemicals (probably bleach) and these will dry out your hair
If I were you I would start with a dark blonde first to make sure it looked ok with your skin tone. Also remember to color your eyebrows to or it will be a dead giveaway you changed color and would look weird
I think some light brown highlights would look lovely on you!a kinda warm,honey blonde would also look really good with your colouring.
probably if it's not too light blond, but honestly it would look better dark, it's already a pretty color.
I think you could but i like your reddish brown hair better. But OMG you are so pretty. You look like Alexis who plays Lena on the Traveling Pants!!!
I think you could just about. Your eyebrows and eyes are light-ish.


I like your color though..why don't you just try highlights?
keep it dark


dye it a really warm dark brown



i would go for a DIRTY BLONDE OR A REDDISH BLONDE
i actually think u should make your hair darker


like a chocolate brown
ur hair looks greeat!


but hmm


blonde?? maybe..


dont do dark colors like black
umm... what about light brown, i think it would look better on your skin tone.. just my 0pinion.. hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment