Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Light brown to Blonde? Hair color help?

I have light brown hair that I have been getting colored for years but now I am thinking of doing it myself after my hairdresser keeps turning it reddish blonde. I just want light blonde hair no red. Any suggestions for products?Light brown to Blonde? Hair color help?
Loreal has blonde


follow these important measures!Light brown to Blonde? Hair color help?
I like Clairol. It makes my hair so silky, and shiny, and soft.
revlon colorsilk, they have light blonde
maybe you could ask your hair dresser an exact color ..maybe cut out a picture in a magazine and tell him or her NO RED!! hahah..and there are deffinetly some products out there.but i dont know of any off the bat, because my hair is blonde i dont need that stuff..i hope i helped..and sorry for my spelling :p

No comments:

Post a Comment