Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I want this shade of Strawberry blonde hair color...?

I want this shade of strawberry blonde haircolor shown in this picture:





http://www.handbag.com/?module=images%26amp;func=display%26amp;fileId=46337





...but i color my own hair, and i was wondering if anyone knew if there was a color that i could buy that looks like that picture. Any ideas? A color that is similar but a bit lighter works too because i have dark hair.





I also know its better to go to a salon to go blonde, but that's not exactly in the budget. Please let me know if there are any clors that are similar. Thank you!I want this shade of Strawberry blonde hair color...?
Do you currently have ANY colour in your hair? Do you colour it dark? You would need to lift all pigment you have in your hair then apply a cooper gold colour. Nothing too dark. Careful with these shades as they can look like you have grabbed a packet of lightener from the supermarket and popped it on. You know? A bad brassy blonde. When going strawberry blonde you need a really nice hue.


Colour can't lift colour. You need a lightener.


It's tricky to explain but I hope that helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment