Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Would Blonde hair color look nice on my skin tone?

i am this complexion http://i350.photobucket.com/albums/q416/twinst03/kelis.jpg and i want to color my hair like the color Kelis had back in 2006 like a Blondish color. would it look nice? would it make me look darker?








and what hair color would make my skin color look lighter?..i already have Jet black now my hair color is naturally ligth brown/golden brown.


i've had dark auburn,red,purple etc...








any help?





p.s i have bangs and mid-back length hairWould Blonde hair color look nice on my skin tone?
no the blonde wont look good with you. Choose a color that matches youWould Blonde hair color look nice on my skin tone?
I think blonde is exactly oppisit of what youre going for. it would make you look darker... if you want it lighter id go with a dark dirty blonde, or caramel color.... i think that skin tone is beautiful personally though... maybe even a gold brown....





http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41鈥?/a>
Stay away from blonde! Blonde on brown skin will make your hair lighter than your face. Try a light brown or a rich golden brown color instead, it should even out your skin tone. You may also add dark blonde highlights, but easy on it! Looking natural is the key.
Why are dark skinned women always worried about looking ';darker';? *shakes head* The blond hair will actually make you appear ';darker';, yes, as well as a poser.
Giselle! You are beautiful! Why would you want to ruin that beautiful hair and spoil your real beauty? Keep what God gave you it is perfect!


Jim b.

No comments:

Post a Comment