Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Need to match my medium strawberry blonde hair color with a drug store brand dye?

Before I started to go gray, my hair color was a natural strawberry blonde. I am 44 now, and almost completely gray (if I let it go natural). I have been having my hair dyed at a salon for years in order to try to keep my natural color. Now, I need to try to save some money and would like do it myself at home. I know that my hair colorist has told me in the past that she uses a combination of ';7'; and ';8'; on my hair. I don't know what combination of those -- or even how that translates into products that I could purchase myself, and I don't feel comfortable asking her (so please don't offer that as a suggestion). Is there anyone out there with coloring experience that could recommend a hair dye and/or a hair dye combination that I could buy and apply myself? I have, in the past, touched up my roots with a medium blonde product -- which blends well in-between colors -- but I don't really want completely blonde hair overall. Thanks.Need to match my medium strawberry blonde hair color with a drug store brand dye?
hi ! maybe you could ask her for the box ??? just a suggestion !

No comments:

Post a Comment