Monday, February 22, 2010

I currently have a light blonde hair color going on.?

About a month ago i used loreal ferio haircolor. I would like to highlight my hair. Has anyone used foil before to highlight their hair? Basically i just need some suggestions on how to get highlights. thanksI currently have a light blonde hair color going on.?
well you can do it yourself with tin foil or at a salon if you've never done it with tin foil before i would suggest salonI currently have a light blonde hair color going on.?
I tried to do that once. This is what happened:





My mate dyed her hair bright red, and had some dye left over, so she said I could take it and put streaks in. So (this is really stupid) I took some bacofoil or whatever its called and applied the dye and put the foil on and left it on for like half an hour. It went pink. I would suggest that you go to the hairdressers and not apply it yourself with bacofoil








:)
i get my hair done with foil. i ama hairdresser and to tell you the truth i cant highlight my own hair (and practically no one can). other than like front pieces. go to a salon because they know exactly how much bleach and what volume to use. also salons mix their colors and it turns out as colors you cant buy at the drugstore, so you will be more satisfied.
just go to your local barber shop and ask if you can get tin foil high lights. Or you can get loreal and run strips through your hair





answer my question!





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment