Friday, February 26, 2010

What red or blonde hair colors would look good on me?

I've really been wanting blonde hair but idk if it would look good


and I've had red before but it was too red so idkk


this is the closest picture I could find to my skin tone:


http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d32/cem629/ask.jpg


and I was wondering if this would look okay?:


http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d32/cem629/hairolivia.jpg


helppp?What red or blonde hair colors would look good on me?
i think a shade or two darker than the one you choose.





:)





answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>





oh and dont get highlights!





blonde highlights on brunettes usually ends up looking bad!What red or blonde hair colors would look good on me?
Red hair would look better on you. Blonde is too common as is brown. Dye it a natrual red though. It bugs me when people dye it that fake blood red color. Dye it the way redheads look. Their IS a difference between having red hair and being a red head. Having red hair is just having red hair and not looking like it really belongs. Being a red head is having the porcelin skin tone, the curly/wavy cascading locks of coppery red flowing down your back. Red hair is unique and less than 5% of the population has natural red hair. Brown hair is poop color and blonde is just plain boring and ugly. Please don't get a spray tan though--they are ugly too.
Do blonde, my skin is very close to that color and my hair is even more blonde than that and my natural colors is about that color it will definately look pretty
i would suggest getting ask blonde highlights :]


you face and hair color now is super gorgeous and if you get ash blonde highlights it will look better :]








btw your super pretty
im naturally blonde and idk why anyone would want to dye their hair blonde. i hate my hair. especially because of the dumb blonde jokes
i actually really like that blonde


it wouldnt be too drastic of a change since your hair is already pretty light but it would suit you well =]
brown looks aboslutly gorgeous on you i think you should keep it :]
Green
blonde looks good





i say you go for it





:)

No comments:

Post a Comment