Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I have AUburn/dirty blonde hair color what color Highlight would look best on me????

im planning on adding some highlights to my hair because i've been recieving comments saying my hair looks pretty dull and mousy...and that my face would look good with highlights surrounding it...but my question is what color highlight i should get...i DO NOT want to be BLONDE BLONDE....but i was thinking maybe honey or caramel?? and what looks best thinner or thicker highlights over the whole head or just the crown...PLEASE any help or advice i would really appreciate it. (experiences)I have AUburn/dirty blonde hair color what color Highlight would look best on me????
if your hair is lighter dirty blonde a darker shade but if it is darker lightish dirty blonde put them everywhere

No comments:

Post a Comment