Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Box blonde hair color?

I regularly lighten my hair at the salon, and right now its a darkish golden blonde. I still want it to be lighter but I would like to avoid wasting money, so I bought a box of Loreal lightening in a light blonde shade. I havent used it yet because I want to know, from people who have experience lightening hair at home, how damaging is it? And will my hair come out orange?








Yeah basically I'm scared to death to use this crap but i can't afford $70 every 6 weeks.





Thanks :)Box blonde hair color?
Bad idea! Box colors are such a risk! At least try a local cosmetology school, they're cheaper and almost a good as the regular salon.Box blonde hair color?
There's no guarantee it WON'T turn out orange. It would be better to get the developer and color from a beauty supply store so you know you have exactly what you need.





It's also really cheap. It's about the same price as box color.
OMG everyones like freakin cuz u wanna use box dye HAHAHA.. oh my.. anyways hun, I did mine the other day (my hair is DARK BROWN) and I bleahed it out.. 3 times.. in 2 days.. Im not bad.. Im not ';fried';.. lol.. It came out alittle more YELLOW then i would have liked. But Im gonan pick up sum purple shampoo and itll be perfect!! God for it.. its only hair right! Good Luck!! xo
If you cant afford to go to the salon DONT DO IT! You will regret it! But hey. Thats not what you want to hear. Your going to bypass ALL the DONTS and listen to the DOS and your going to mess up your hair.
some salon are 40$ for over-all hair dye;


i use hair dying for the past 4 years; and i would say its pretty disapointing ... after 4 years i finally get the hair i wanted from box colors; .....

No comments:

Post a Comment