Monday, February 22, 2010

Going from medium blonde hair coloring to a darker auburn/chestnut. Can I mess this up somehow? ?

I've done my own coloring for several years and it looks good; however, I want to go darker. I wonder if adding darker color over blonde and a few blonde highlights could result in a mess? Any advice would be appreciated!Going from medium blonde hair coloring to a darker auburn/chestnut. Can I mess this up somehow? ?
It's pretty impossible to mess this up! (I should know- I just went from ';Born Blonde'; to Dark Brown 2 weeks ago.)


Just follow the instructions for ';new color'; and go for it!


It is rather messy compared to bleaching.... my puppy has a few spots of fur that match my hair now... and make sure you have 2 wet towels that you can wipe up spills with- 1 for your face and 1 for counters, mirrors, etc...


YOU HAVE DO IT!! You will be so glad that you did! Even if it's just a whim (which is why I did it.) People are so much friendlier to Brunettes!! It's been so much fun!


Let me know what happens!:)


Going from medium blonde hair coloring to a darker auburn/chestnut. Can I mess this up somehow? ?
I dont think so.
  • myspace songs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment