Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Blonde hair color question?

Hey i have blonde hair and i hate it. Im seventeen and i went through puberty late, so yea. When i was like ten, my hair was like white blonde, but now its a really dirty blonde. My eyebrows are brown and so is me pubic hair (TMI i know). My dad's hair is brown. i was wondering if there is anyway to tell if my hair color will chnage. Aprreciate all answers. thanksBlonde hair color question?
You probably have the hair color you will have for your adult life. It might or might not get a tad darker.Blonde hair color question?
Exact same story with me, I'm 30, dark blonde hair and very dark eyebrows, i once thought if i died my hair dark brown it would stay that color, nope. Right back to blonde. Think you'll be blonde for life. I'll tell you what i do that i love and get lots of compliments on is I color the top of my hair light blonde and the underneath a dark brown. Very rockstar and I love it !
Your hair color won't change anymore on it's own unless you spend a lot of time in the sun. I am the same way. I just dye my hair every now and then and it looks fine. And I think my eye brows look fine even though my hair is light. Just dye it and it'll be fine.





http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f92/ze鈥?/a>





That's me, see it looks fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment