Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What do guys like more, brunett, or blonde hair color?

girl wiseWhat do guys like more, brunett, or blonde hair color?
Depends on what a guy finds sexy. I think a combination of hair color and eye color does it for me. I dont like blondes really unless they have brown eyes. Redheads with green eyes or bright blue eyes and brunettes with dark eyes.What do guys like more, brunett, or blonde hair color?
brunett
I like my wifes hair color, she is a natural brunett but often will dye her hair blonde so I get the best of both worlds.
For a girl I like strawberry blond hair myself. Good luck in all you do!
brunetts
not fussed
brunette.
I will stop for a blonde. I will back up for a brunette. I absolutely love brunettes!
I'm not a male, but I don't think there is anything wrong with blondes.





*laugh*
I prefer Blondes but it's not the hair color that makes a woman sexy !
I was a blond for a long time and always got a lot of attention from guys who thought I was sexy. But then I dyed my hair to dark brown and still got a lot of attention from guys who thought I was sexy.....just a different group of guys! Now my hair is brown with red and blond highlights, so I have the best of everything! But it isn't your hair color that makes you sexy, it is YOU, the way you carry yourself....that is what guys like!

No comments:

Post a Comment