Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Back to natural ash blonde hair color?

So I've been dyeing my hair since around 7th grade, I'm now a freshman in college and I desperately want my natural hair color back. My hair is a pretty light blonde right now with highlights very much like this..





http://l.yimg.com/img.tv.yahoo.com/tv/us/img/site/18/87/0000041887_20070806104725.jpg





I actually really like the color that I have and FINALLY my hair is starting to be healthy, but it would be so much easier to get back to my dark ash blonde natural color. I want my natural color with highlights (that's what I first got done in 7th grade and it looked great). My roots are about an inch right now maybe a little more, should I try to get my hair dyed dark ash blonde with highlights? My hair is almost up to my elbows and I've always had long thick hair, but I considered cutting it much shorter.. probably a long bob.. but my hair is very thick and wavy so I'm not too sure about that..





any ideas?


thank you very muchhBack to natural ash blonde hair color?
go to a salon. they have this dye that makes colored dye come out, and after a few washes, you'll be back to ur natural hair color.Back to natural ash blonde hair color?
When you talk about natural hair it sounds like you haven't had it since the 6th grade if you want true natural hair you only need to wash, condition and style. If you want ash blond with lighter hi lights you need to go to a hairstylist, but it will not be considered natural.
  • myspace songs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment