Monday, February 22, 2010

I have medium brown hair can I get to the Platinum blonde hair color?

you will have to bleach it then youll get the platinum blonde you wantI have medium brown hair can I get to the Platinum blonde hair color?
Go to the salon and get blonde highlights! (a good salon). They'll look fabulous. If you keep highlighting eventually your hair will become bleach blonde.





p.s- bleaching your hair will damage it. the salon will know how to do it right.I have medium brown hair can I get to the Platinum blonde hair color?
yes


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
Sure you can. It might take a couple bleachings though and I REALLY recommend having a salon do it, to minimize damage.
is that ur natural color? if so then it won't be as hard as if it were dyed. and yes you can

No comments:

Post a Comment